What Type Of Information We Collect
We collect different information from our users:
- Voluntary information -we also collect information that you voluntarily provide to us. For example, when you respond to communications from us, common with an email or share additional information about yourself.
- Device Information - we do not collect typical specific connection details and information about your device, software or hardware that may identify you, such as unique device identifiers (e.g. UDID address, IMEI, MAC), browser fingerprinting, IP address and geolocation data.
Why We Collect
Use Of Your Personal Information
We use your personal information for the purposes listed below:
- To communicate with you and keep you informed
- To conduct analysis, for statistical and research purposes, to improve and customize information according to your needs and interests.
- To detect and prevent fraudulent and illegal activities.
With Whom It Will Be Shared
We share Personal Information with any of the following third parties:
- With third parties who investigate, detect or prevent fraudulent or illegal activity (e.g., government authorities, police, banks and other investigative organizations)
A "cookie" is a small text file that is loaded on your access device when you view a website and that allows bestcasinosites.ie to obtain certain information from your browser, such as your preferences. Cookies allow us to maximize your experience in using bestcasinosites.ie by increasing its functionality and allowing bestcasinosites.ie to remember information and selections as you move from page to page and visit to visit, depending on the cookie. A cookie does not harm your access device, nor does it contain any viruses or other malware.
You can remove cookies by following your Web browser's instructions; however, if you choose to disable cookies, some features of bestcasinosites.ie may not function properly and your online experience may be limited.
Third Party Websites
bestcasinosites.ie is not intended for use by persons under the age of 18, and especially not by children under the age of 13, and we will not knowingly collect personal information from minors. If we become aware that a user is under the age of 18, we will remove their personal information from our records. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any time.
How To Contact Us
If you have any general questions about the information we collect about you and how we use it, please Contact Us Here.